Dreamclinic is seeking qualified LMPs to work shifts at our Redmond location. Dreamclinic is well known as the place to go for personalized massage that meets the needs of each individual client.
Employees are needed for immediate openings. Fill-in, on-call / contractor options are also available. Satuday shift AVAILABLE!
Why join our team? Well, for one thing, we are dedicated to helping our clients live healthy and you can feel this genuine commitment to health and wellness when you work here. We also try to create the best possible working environment for you because we recognize that to take good care of our clients, we must first take care of ourselves. So, if you are passionate about wellness and want to work in a positive environment where you are valued and treated as a professional, please apply.
The right people to join our team are highly skilled massage therapists meeting the following criteria:
- Minimum of 9 months-one year licensed experience preferred
- Experience doing deep tissue, Swedish, sports massage and treatment (medical) massage
- Pass our assessment skills test, showing your knowledge of anatomy, kineseology and treatment approach.
- SOAP charting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and computer friendly
- Possess a toolkit of stretches
- Able to commit to a schedule that includes weekends and evenings
- Interested in being an active part of a dynamic team working toward a shared vision
- Believe that a great massage is about more than just table time. It's about the whole experience from the moment a client walks through the door to long after they leave.
**Interested parties please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think this is the right opportunity for you**