This Lymphatic Balancing; Lower Quadrant (LBLQ) course teaches you how to perform a local body evaluation (ARTS), and treat excess body fluid or swelling in the lower abdomen (viscera), lumbar spine, pelvis, sacrum, and lower extremities (hip, knee, ankle and foot).
• Gain an understanding of the history, principles, and neuromuscular basis of Lymphatic Balancing Learn the significant anatomy of the lymphatic system and supporting structure
• Conduct a thorough specific orthopedic evaluation using ARTS of the cranium, spine, thorax, abdomen (viscera), and upper and lower extremity.
• Ability to chart your results of the evaluation and formulate a treatment plan
• Determine the proper sequence of treating the Total Body Lesion
• Perform Lymph Balancing on the nodes, vessels, and tissues of the cranium, spine, thorax, abdomen, and upper and lower extremity.
• Understand the clinical importance of Lymph Balancing for the treatment of excess fluid, swelling, or lymphatic stagnation in relation to muscular skeletal dysfunctions.
• Integrate Lymphatic Balancing with other treatment modalities taught at the D'Ambrogio Institute.
When: October 3rd - 6th, 2019, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cost: $795.00- Early Registration Price $595.00, 60 Days in Advance. Ask about Home-Study Core-pak: Start training now for as little as $100/month.
To Register or more information: DAmbrogioInstitute.com or call 800-311-9204