NOTE: THIS CLASS IS ONLINE ONLY.
- 2 10-15min pre-videos to watch before the class.
- A live class with lecture, demo, and QA session (link provided post-registration)
- A follow-up quiz to grant you a Continuing Education certificate for completion
To participate you'll need a phone or a webcam-enabled computer, and be available to participate in a focused way during the live class.
Think of all the jaw pain that goes untreated or is met with catastrophic theories. This class focuses on treating the mandibular nerve and related tissues — the pterygoids, cranial base, and TMJ capsule. You will gain hands-on skills and a straightforward method of assessment.
INFO AND SKILLS COVERED
• Principles of a ‘Neurofascial’ approach to manual therapy.
• Types of nerve-fascia interface and why they matter for assessment/treatment.
• Building the Map: The trigeminal neurofascia, the TMJ capsule, and the muscles of mastication
• Five Domains of TMD Assessment: Spatial, Functional, Temporal, Emotional, Inflammatory
• TMD Rehabilitation: Freedom, Awareness, Connection, Play
CONTINUING EDUCATION CERTIFICATION
This 3 hour ONLINE Continuing Education class is open to all healthcare practitioners licensed in Manual/Massage Therapy and other practitioners, including Movement Teachers, Allied Healthcare Practitioners, and body nerds. It also entitles licensed practitioners to participate in a future IN PERSON component that fleshes out the same strategies.
Please click here.