This 8-hour Continuing Education class is open to all healthcare practitioners licensed in Manual/Massage Therapy. Other practitioners are welcome join for the first 2 hours of class. (i.e. Movement Teachers, Allied Healthcare Practitioners, and body nerds). See "Lecture Only" ticket option (scroll below).
Which nerves actually transmit headache pain? What if we could treat those nerves directly, instead of relying on vague theories? Get a clear handle on the neurofascia of the skull, how to assess headache pain usefully, and how to treat it effectively. You will gain immediate hands-on skills and a way of reasoning through complex cases.
INFO AND SKILLS COVERED
- Principles of a Neurofascial Approach
- Building the Map: The Trigeminal and Upper cervical neurofascia
- Five Domains of Headache Assessment: Spatial, Functional, Temporal, Emotional, Inflammatory
- Fascial Release Techniques: Direct, Indirect, & Rhythmic
- Headache Rehabilitation: Freedom, Awareness, Connection, Play
WHAT TO BRING
- Writing materials
- Set of sheets
- Wear loose clothing
Please visit www.mikehamm.eventbrite.com
Note: This class is offered at a discount when bundled with NFA – TMD. Both classes combine for a WA state intraoral certification. Purchase bundled tickets with link above (COMBO H/A & TMD).
If we need extra tables, you may be eligible for a 10% discount. If you have a massage table and are willing to bring it, please contact MikeHammSeminars@gmail.com.