This 8-hour Continuing Education class is open to all healthcare practitioners licensed in Manual/Massage Therapy. Other practitioners are welcome join for the first 2 hours of class. (i.e. Movement Teachers, Allied Healthcare Practitioners, and body nerds). See "Lecture Only" ticket option (scroll below).
Conditions like sciatica, obturator neuralgia, and pelvic floor pain often have a neurofascial driver — a pattern of inflammation, neural tension, and protective spasm. In this class you will learn to assess and treat systematically the nerves of the lower extremity and their fascial environment. Muscle-bone concepts are not doing the trick — let’s get people better!
INFO AND SKILLS COVERED
- Local Fascial anatomy of nerves in the lower extremity
- Lower extremity nerve mechanics
- Pathogenesis of Sciatica and related conditions
- Basic physiology of peripheral neuroinflammation
- Palpation of common sites of neurovascular entrapment
- Systematic assessment and treatment strategies for Sciatica and related conditions
WHAT TO BRING
- Writing materials
- Set of sheets and emollient
- Wear loose clothing
Please visit www.mikehamm.eventbrite.com
If we need extra tables, you may be eligible for a 10% discount. If you have a massage table and are willing to bring it, please contact MikeHammSeminars@gmail.com